Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - A Choice with No Answer

Wait where's Anthony now? Did he die sometime between this flashback and present day?

I want to hold on to this small, small hope that Christopher and Anthony came up with a mastermind plan to not unify and escape/rebel.
Christopher's death could have been faked, allowing both to lie in hiding until the time is right.
I refuse to believe that, given Anthony's loyalty, he would not have offed himself together with Christopher.

That's so sad, I think if Kate or Jhon could commit suicide too, just like Christopher did to save their "faces".
Luckily it was explained living dolls without shadows are not killed, but are confined, so I will have a little hope for Anthony to be alive.

I think the unification process was a success. Except that Anthony is in charge of the united form instead of Christopher, and that's what he meant by Christopher killing himself.

damn

so did Anthony's fate go the same way as ram's? I think that since it is stated that a face with no shadow essentially becomes confined, and is more or less some kind of slave. We don't know too much about that yet, but we do know that they must cover their face. if so, Anthony is most likely alive and is another person that Emilyko and Kate need to save.

Also, I might of just accidenly skipped over it, but how did Christopher know about the brainwashing, and why was he chill with it?

this manga makes me feel pain

Fed-Kun's army
@grapepico Isnt it basically explained in this chapter? Maryrose told Christopher about brainwashing.

It seems like the atmoshphere was rather chill & not strict compared to Barbara's era. Just like John, Christopher can be chill about it too.

But alas, Maryrose & Christopher was lacking danger sense unlike Kate and its become too late for them and resulting Maryrose's depression and become unmotivated

Dex-chan lover
But is Christopher really dead? And if so, then how did Anthony get back to the children's building? The adults would have intervened.

Daaaaang. I wonder what happened to Anthony afterwards? I'm also curious why Maryrose didn't tell Kate and John that brainwashing may be necessary to accept their fates, it may be because she hoped they could escape that fate.

An awful lot of shadows don't accept unification if they are aware of it. It may be another reason there are so few adults around.

Group Leader
I have a feeling that Barbara/Barbie voice might be similar to Nanachi from Made in Abyss.

Dex-chan lover
The moment that she couldn't reach out her hand and take Barbara into her confidence... allowed Barbara to be manipulated. I wonder if this isn't what hardened her heart the most. She already hurt her debut partner this way; what can it matter if she hurt anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread