Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 78 - Answer of the Two

Fed-Kun's army
@manga_follow_75743857 I guess the ghost could've held onto the pillars in the last picture, but the cliffs don't seem to have any protrusions. Also, it would be bad for her if they saw her escaping, they'd immediately send someone down as an emergency, so stopping the fall where they could be seen should be avoided. Of course, it's better than splattering onto the ground.

The highest verifiable jump I could find by a stuntman into an airbag was a 99.4 m (326 ft) fall done in 1948 by a man named Dan Koko. It appears that he used a 22 feet tall airbag in order to survive the fall with no substantial damage.

Pages 4 and 14 of this chapter are the best views we get this chapter of the ravine Maryrose fell into. Visibility drops off very quickly in those pages (somewhere in the area of 10-15 m), so we can't say if there are any problems to Maryrose's survival based off the ravine's height.

Fed-Kun's army
This was always going to be the only outcome. Lets just hope they managed to somehow survive the fall into whatever mysterious chasm surrounds the facility.

I believed the only two possible outcomes for them were torture or killing themselves. Still sad to see it happen, I really hope they had a backup plan

Dex-chan lover
Ienaga Kano: "When were you perfect for the last time?"
Maryrose and Rosemary: "Right now. It’s right now."

Just kidding! Obviously this is all part of Anthony’s plan.

Users who are viewing this thread