Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 80 - Everyday Life

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks!

Gosh.. you know... Christopher's suicide may have happened internally, so that antony can act as if the unification worked and walk away...

Idk what to think ‘cause its their parents who send them away for coal
Beacause they are poor but idk

Dex-chan lover
@Sychry I think it’s not the parents faults because they were convinced the kids are being sent there to work and learn while being hypnotised with the soot in the coal. It’s kinda like what Elizabeth Bathory did but without the hypnotise thing lol

Why is the grandfather's coffee so dark? Could there be soot inside or am I thinking too much?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, what gonna happen when new of the Belle twins get to them.

Because they don't have the concept of death because of the brainwashing of being a Living Doll.

Man, when they remind you of the circumstances of the living dolls, sure is creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Maryrose and Rosemary survive and escape. One of the Belle's died :( oh no. It was such a sad and entirely preventable way to go. :'c

Anthony is a mystery. I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing Anthony knew beforehand what the Shadows Manor was like. (Ie. before he came to Shadows House, he wasn't as deeply influenced by the soot in the villages. And he realized that the children who went to Shadows House died. Maybe he even intentionally entered the House to try and make a change. Or alternatively, he had a close bond with Christopher, and after the brainwashing broke, he orchestrated a plan to end Shadows Manor... There might even be a possibility that he killed Christopher! So mysterious!)

Group Leader
The concept of soot as parasitic mind controlling entities are just so bleak. I wonder how much the author has read about these things.

Dex-chan lover
Intense, feels like this really completes the opening arc. While there are more mysteries to reveal and big struggles to come, the "child finding the basic truth of their world" bit has been done really well. Great callback to the very beginning when Emilyko went through the same experience, but now she has a completely different view of it. But Kate is special too, they can cheer each other up in the dark.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you. Hope you do well with you assignment. 😊

No need worry about this. I believe you guys will caught up with the raw soon. If you translate 3 chapters per week like this. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread