Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Emilyko Team

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't one of the shadows also be disposed of? All 3 can't unify I assume.

I notice something that mia’s name and sara’s name dont match just like kate and emiliko
Maybe theres something there or im thinking way too much

@Sychry People have been mentioning that but I honestly think they do match. They're not spelled the same but they do sound similar, almost like a slant rhyme/imperfect rhyme. Sky and high sounds similar, and the same applies to John and Shaun. It's like that.

@kaloo
Shouldn't one of the shadows also be disposed of? All 3 can't unify I assume
It could be;
1. People thought Twins have same personality plus same face anyway so its not a problem 1 doll working for a 2 similar shadow
2. Unification doesnt matter yet, its still a long way to go so better keep the secret
3. Children task is producing soot, probably use it till the day of invitation for Belle comes. Ofcourse one of them will get disposed

Dex-chan lover
In page three, if you're going to break up the word "rearrange" you should break it up as re-arrange and not rear-range. I know it didn't fit but it completely changes the meaning

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Realistically, Barbie can't damage Emilyko, right? Barbie small stature probably means less body mass, hence less force in her kick

@sychry in a previous chapter its explained that shadows who dont love or care for their dolls will give them a dissimilar name. mia is abusive to sara, and one of the indicators of that is her name. however, in another chapter, kate explains that she gave emilyko a dissimilar name because she wants emilyko to be her own self, not a doll.

barbie did not have to go that hard😭😭 emilyko literally flew into the wall

Dex-chan lover
Man this reaaaaaaly demonstrated why Mias personality is as bad as Saras just. In different ways. But I see why she's frustrated: by the normal rules of the shadow house, she IS correct. Leave the useless behind, her own 'natural exceptional' status... just.

It makes her a bad leader provided other people arent as brainwashed as they normally would be. If they were all drinking coffee she'd be right, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread