Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 84 - Violation of The Rules

Thank u so much for all the chapters
🥰🥰🥰🤩🤪😘😘
Way to go kate

Double-page supporter
I like the twin. Even though, they seems have horrid personality at start. But, they can strike back against Douglas's bully attempt, Which I don't see much often. It usually goes with having someone supports before strike back. It's a nice change.

That is a good trait right there.

I still hate the twins because of how bratty they are, but I really hope they turn out to be more likable (if not, then more cooperative at least LOL) in future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, edward visit gonna be nerve racking when it happens because i am for sure this guy want to made Kate suffer and the twins is a way to made it happen.

Group Leader
zJKypMtl.png

Higher res
https://i.imgur.com/hMmWxqY.jpg

hey everyone, we are pretty close to catching up to the raws. Plus, volume 7 will be coming in about 2 weeks or so, so look forward to the extras which we will do eventually.
If you wanna chat with us or about shadows house here is our discord: https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

edward, barbara, maryrose and christopher planned this, it's time for the debutants to sneak in the adults house to give them a good beating via the new wall which is now a window

huh. Douglas seems to know about the Twin's soot power to control bodies, although Children are, as I recall, not allowed to know or talk about soot powers except among those who have awakened themselves. seeing their "status" being somewhat high among the others though, I guess it kinda makes sense they'd be on top of their gossip game too.

@TJ_Frozen_Shades I dont think so, Douglas only sucking up to Barbara just like the twin sucking up to Suzanna. I don't think Starbearers willing to provide essential informations to anyone outside their circle (except like research & relief team member).

I think he is just observant or know through acquintance in their social circle (kinda like cool kids club). Or he made a gist based on Belle's power display when bullying Kate (he was present at that time). Children can know people's power as long as they keep it to their self.

@Larash yeah "know through acquintance in their social circle" is what I meant by them being on top of their gossip game (listening around). mentioned this in the discord and someone else pointed out that Kate kinda deduced Douglas himself and his whole team all seem to have soot powers a few chapters back, don't know exactly when though.

Dex-chan lover
The adults are coming! And I bet Barbara does feel some responsibly that her choses cost the life of one of the children.

Isabelle and Mirabelle were mean to Emilyko, both Belle were used for Maryrose's plan and got injured causing the death of one Belle, they were downgraded and one shadow is suppose to die to become adult or as far as they know only one shadow can became adult with her face... Yeah they had it hard and even now they're fighting for Belle and she cannot stand it any longer, her sister died and she can't weep for her. I just love how Emilyko encourages her and made her a little Belle for her.

Users who are viewing this thread