Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 192 - Monster

Dex-chan lover
I think the relationship between the two is fascinating, I can't say for the other shadows, but Louise loves Lou as a separate entity. The others reflect and harmonize with their living dolls, but Louise has always appreciated Lou as HER possession. (Louise's shadow ability was self-centered around controlling Lou's face. And when "Louise" first started working out, she had to be told that living dolls tire.)
I think their dynamic has been overshadowed by the others, but I wish the author had foreshadowed the real Lou and Ricky's past so it didn't cumulate to this point. I feel like Lou-Louise's unity is coming into conflict with Lou's "character development," creating a lack of empathy for the two.

Supporter
Well that took a turn!

Also (spoilers for Slay the Princess):
p1RDHy5.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this cancels out the unification, and the bit about Louise dying if she doesn't unify was just bullshit
Shirley survived so there is hope. I think the unification is a product of the shadow house. It doesn't seem like the shadows had much intelligence until they started mimicking humans. I doubt they were pulling this process off as animals. It can't be essential for their survival.

Dex-chan lover
Acthuallyie... louise got emotional shadow string manipulation. This is just the maximum output

Dex-chan lover
That last panel with the ceiling looking like that vacuum room... This probably happens regularly when the unification "fails" and they say they die for that.

Users who are viewing this thread