Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 192 - Monster

Fed-Kun's army
I've been thinking about something since reading this. So Shadows unconsciously copy their human-like shape and personality from actual humans. But to me it seems that Louise came to the conclusion that she was a "monster" entirely on her own. She became one because she thought she was.
Now, Great Grandfather is implied to look very inhuman out of that giant ruffled collar. What if he took his form the same way Louise turned into a monster? What kind of extreme cognitive dissonance would have led him to change so drastically? What does Great Grandfather even believe himself to be?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Gaaahh im so scared!! The fragment of favor or whatever it was called...they mentioned that it consumes the power and body of the shadows until they die. I don't think Louise is going to make it :meguuusad:

Group Leader
BRUUUHLMAO
BENJAMIN'S TEACHING COME IN A CLUTCH :kek:
IMG_20230203_085748.jpg
She is now part of the Church of Muscles.

Louise Strongarms the Rogue Shadow.

She even curses the Shadows House, effectively cursing the Great Grandfather, it's all a matter of fuck it or made it now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems the stimulant supposed to suppress the ash' ego and proceed to go with unification. But, if the fairy had a stronger ego like this one, they probably go berserk.

The beautiful senior who failed the unification process before, the cause is also probably the fairy had stronger ego.

Well. I absolutely for sure did not see this coming but I am still 100% on board with the series. Let's see how this plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Louise is a wheyfu now.

Jokes aside, really looking forward on how their revolution will unfold
Mass produce Louise Ferrigno. Better use of talentless shadows. They're better guards too.

Grandfather: "PROGRESS!"

Users who are viewing this thread