Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 198 - Monologue

Dex-chan lover
So Joseph is the real Villain behind everything in this story...
And Christopher the "Hero" that took on the will of the head of the Mirrors Family to put an end to the Shadows reign and restore their honor.
Meanwhile, the unexpected factor of the surviving daughter of Catherine, stuck between Mirrors and Shadow, is the true Joker causing unexpected ripples on the story, trying to be used by both sides...

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 194, Joseph (Shadow) acted like he was already quite well-acquainted with Kate and upon seeing her, it's worth noting that he namedropped not his supposed dear friend Alfred, but Kate's mother, Catherine.

Some people on an /a/ thread have brought up the possibility that
He may in fact be Kate's actual father, and that she was a product of infidelity or rape. The morph incident may have been Joseph's attempt to do a complete usurping of the Mirrors family (remember, he was the one doing research on fey creatures), only for shit to go out of whack.
This also means that both current "heirs" to the Mirrors family are actually sired from Joseph's bloodline. Kate being his direct daughter, and Anthony being his grandson. Perfectly falls in line with his presumed goal of taking over the family.
I mean we're already going full family soap opera here, so I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to be the case.

Also, behold something from that thread that had me in stitches.
ova4j0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If Alfred Mirrors is that old at the birth of Anthony... then I guess he to died of coal sickness.

Anthony is most likely the only survivor of the Mirrors.

Dex-chan lover
Joseph is totally that one shadow who has Kate's briefcase. I wonder if he recognizes Anthony/Christopher at all, too, since he's his grandson and could have some of his or his daughter's features.

I wonder if Joseph is truly the villain though. Something about his behavior with Kate feels off, so... Did he properly unify with a morph? Or is the shadow Joseph a morph that never fully unified with him?

This also makes me wonder: is the great grandfather even real? Or is he a puppet used by Joseph?

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 194, Joseph (Shadow) acted like he was already quite well-acquainted with Kate and upon seeing her, it's worth noting that he namedropped not his supposed dear friend Alfred, but Kate's mother, Catherine.

Some people on an /a/ thread have brought up the possibility that
He may in fact be Kate's actual father, and that she was a product of infidelity or rape. The morph incident may have been Joseph's attempt to do a complete usurping of the Mirrors family (remember, he was the one doing research on fey creatures), only for shit to go out of whack.
This also means that both current "heirs" to the Mirrors family are actually sired from Joseph's bloodline. Kate being his direct daughter, and Anthony being his grandson. Perfectly falls in line with his presumed goal of taking over the family.
I mean we're already going full family soap opera here, so I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to be the case.

Also, behold something from that thread that had me in stitches.
can't believe you missed opportunity to do Joseph Stalin

Users who are viewing this thread