Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 163 - Language of Flowers

Dex-chan lover
And... oh shit! Either she dies, or Patrick has to get married, but i think she's going to die (Patrick still didn't really understand the weight Kate had put on him by telling the truth, and maybe, Margaret's death made him realize the gravity and urgency of the situation). Page 3 the same thing happened as in ch 30(debut), "Emilyko 'saved' Patrick from the darkness" once again (lol)! I hope this whole situation will make Patrick gain more respect in the children's building (since he not only discovered the culprit and his motivations, but also stopped her). Tnks for the tl~:salute:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Considering this manga, it's very possible Margaret dies, like actually dies dies. It would make her the first confirmed death among the Shadows for the main cast and the children. Though considering Patrick's soot power is literally Forbidden Love, him being forced to commit to hiding his love for Emilyko would be kinda... on brand

Dex-chan lover
Amazing development arc for Patrick, but also this feels like a major jump forward for the main plot. Uniting the children, getting knowledge, operational room and so on is all critical of course, but ultimately the sheer raw power differential remains a huge obstacle to confronting the adults. Here though we see more pieces of the puzzle potentially coming together. Patrick of course, with an Equalizer Skill that doesn't make him "strong" himself but can neutralize even an enormously strong power possibly on par with many adult ones. But also the science team, whose inventions continue to improve. Unity, surprise, innovation and flexible thinking have repeatedly allowed lesser forces to do more vs superior opponents. It was somewhat hard to see a path over the wall before, but now feels like there is some visible light. What a series.

Group Leader
Considering this manga, it's very possible Margaret dies, like actually dies dies. It would make her the first confirmed death among the Shadows for the main cast and the children. Though considering Patrick's soot power is literally Forbidden Love, him being forced to commit to hiding his love for Emilyko would be kinda... on brand
Nah one of the twin starved to death.

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if his power was like this because he never thought that his love would work out, it feels kinda strange that a power born out of love erases things, so i think the explaination is that he never thought that his crush would lead to anything, a love doomed to disappear, just like other shadow powers. Of course im just talking out of my ass, afterall its hard to tell what really makes a sooth power appear, through it seems linked to their personality so i think that my theory is pretty good. I hope she doesnt die, but at the same time i dont think i would mind it that much, i dont really care for her much

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling Margaret might not survive, and looks like I'm right. That sort of wild explosion of power can't be good. If she does survive, she's probably going to be stuck in recovery for a while.

I don't think his power is "forbidden love", but more that the strong emotions were what finally let him use it. Soot is heavily affected by emotions, and up to this point he hasn't really felt anything super-strong since he largely tries to repress his feelings due to feeling inferior. Now that they know what his power is is, he might be able to train how to trigger it without constantly thinking of Emilyko.

Dex-chan lover
part of me expects her to die
but considering I don't know the anatomy of the shadows, she might as well have survived with some permanent damage

Dex-chan lover
Patrick just became the most OP shadow in the house. Now e just need to learn martial arts so he can kick everyone's ass.

Margaret is probably going to die. We don't even see her doll anymore and she was the first victim.

Dex-chan lover
mqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread