Shadows House - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Criteria

Group Leader
Really enjoying this arc so far. Been showing quite a lot of interesting parts of this house of shadows, even the adult dolls are under pressure to be perfect.
But why the sudden interest in failing Emilyko?

Dex-chan lover
The examiner seems to follow stupid modern grading standards on a curve.

Dex-chan lover
It's really interesting to explore the relationships the shadows have with their dolls. Louise/Lou and Patrick/Ricky are like the moon and night sky. Louise and Ricky are like the moon, working to compliment their counterpart.

Emilyko and Kate on the other hand are like the Sun and Moon. Emilyko is the brightly shining sun, Kate is the moon. Kate is very gloomy and troubled, but when she can see Emilyko, Emilyko shines brightly and makes Kate in turn realize that she too can shine.

@TWAIN
That's not exactly what I said, but the debut does take a long time (about as many chapters as there were before the debut started) and most chapters immediately following it reveal a lot of important information

Fed-Kun's army
I was just about to ask how the hell she was able to notice that, then I remembered that she has really good observation skills even being able to notice soot where others can't

Users who are viewing this thread