Shadows House - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - The Most Pitiful

there's definitely a pair that wouldn't make it and it's super heartbreaking….

Dex-chan lover
here is something interesting about this chapter in some pages they present each shadow from the third floor on the right side of the page, showing some parts of their personalities and commentary on the events.
here is a song that fits this chapter
https://youtu.be/e3ZvuaqK66g

Dex-chan lover
I've already seen how this ends from a random single spoiler image...

Kate and Emilyko are too far away to walk back to the finish
so Kate just flies over the maze

Dex-chan lover
So it's confirmed, the shadows will eventually take the face from their face. I don't know if that means they fuse or if the doll is completely gone.

Dex-chan lover
The debut has just made me love every single one of these kids, please let them all make it!
Thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Torappu Uhm, well funny you say that.
It's more like they "merge". Which in it's own way is kinda f-d up. *cough* it gets worse.

So how do they merge together? Kinda scary
So they had to show kate and emilyko at the end great now i’m going to be nervous
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
They really want one to fail for entertaining, huh? Or they are harsh to 'pitiful one'. Edward looks like he want her to fail in previous part too.

I prefer Emilyko solve this on her own more than other people come back to help her.

But, how could she do that, the shear is on Ricky. Would charging the cart towards those brances do anything?

On the another note, Shirley might know more than she shows. She controls her emotion way too good. Maybe she doesn't talk much all for this moment.

Group Leader
So, seems like faces become one with their shadows...

Will the royal ones accept Emilyko and Kate if they reach the goal on time, or will they create unfair barriers to prevent them from debuting?
It's the same kind of question I ask about the Cell Games - was Cell going to accept defeat if he had been thrown out of the ring before he destroyed it?

I also wonder how they merge... Maybe it's like the typical possession thing where they soot themselves into the doll's mouth?

I wonder how that shadow will react to emilyko's soot controlling powers, also thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
@UuulonnyuuU
Emilyko doesn't have the soot control powers? It's kate???
the merging thing is quite.. interesting.
it must be associated with that liquid they drink every so often
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread