Shadows House - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Party of Delight

Dex-chan lover
Damn Kate
She got all that information from one party?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
You know, that last panel might be one of the times where Kate and Emilyko really do have the same expression.

Keep up the good work!
Btw was wondering if you could possibly make the text bigger for some of the dialogue going further a bit hard to read sometimes.
Stay healthy and thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
Concluding that the house has a very limited supply of coffee based in that they only give them in spoonfuls is a premature conclusion.

They could be measuring it to avoid overdosing.

Dex-chan lover
Full color really makes a difference for a comic where half the cast are pitch black with no expressions.

Hey everyone, back for another chapter. Here is the link for our Shadows House server if you would like to discuss the series with us!
Shadows House: https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

@Broken25, I thought so too, but there's that gathering where anyone can drink as much coffee as they want, so I think Kate's conclusion is reasonable.

I think it would be good if translators revised all the previous chapters and found mistakes in 1st-3rd person translations. Some time later I'm going to save all the pictures to my computer and fix them myself.

@Junell We'd like to get caught up to the latest published chapters first before we go back and fix old chapters, or do things like volume extras.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter. It is really heaven to have 3 chapters in 3 days continuous. You guy are doing an extremely wonderful job. Thank so much. 😘

Now I notice those 3 chapters was post by a member of 2 scan groups. So We now can hope the translation will not dropped. 😎

Btw. I see a comment about anime will be made. Is that true? 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
@Kradnam, if the soot coffee could change a living doll to be loyal to grandfather, it is also possible to change the living doll to limit themselves from drinking too much soot coffee.

Dex-chan lover
The timing of various manga about mass brain-washing has been just a bit too slow to be perfect.

Dex-chan lover
a complete overhaul of the current star bearers get me excited and fills me with trepidation

@manga_follow_75743857, yes there's that possibility, but it was never explicitly shown, so the possibility that they could drink as much as they want at the gathering still remains. Hence, Kate's conclusion is reasonable. It's not clear which it is, but there's not enough reason to call her reasoning's premature, since it's one of the two possibilities.

Double-page supporter
This story has one of the most adorable double protagonist pair, and with different personality. I love the switch between Emyliko and Kate's pov.

Users who are viewing this thread