Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - The Culprit

Supporter
We're playing detective here and TL take part too. Nice play Rosemary (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Double-page supporter
man i wonder whatll happen to rosemary after all of this. also what is maryrose's goal??????

Thanks for the translation! I looked back and saw that when Rosemary stumbles into the hall, soot sick, her face only has soot around the mouth and the other places clingers touch, not all over like every other soot sickness victim. This was a well done mystery.

The plot is thickening. Maryrose has a flair for the dramatic, but I think she invited over the group is because she's either going to recruit them or kill them. If it's a recruitment pitch, she's getting a little mean with Kate. If it's to kill them, I can only hope that Kate put her brain to good use and made some preperations. In other news, the John and Kate ship is starting to reach pretty smooth waters, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got engaged soon.

Maryrose has a low soot quantity but is extremely skilled with it. Depending on what Grandfather wants, she may be doing all this to give herself a fighting chance for the adults building. Raw power seems to be prized over skill, as bizarre as it is, which feeds further into my suspicions that most of these children "invited to the adults building" do not survive the experience. Greatly looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@HxHexa but the word have double meaning so if you using "Beautiful" in tl then is remove the other, and it have no mean or misleading as a hint if to description face when being soot sickness.
and is not much a reveal since you upload double chapter, like why? I only guessing Emilyko descriptive robed shadow face before went to next chapter

I'm gonna guess that Maryrose is aiming for the same thing as Kate, seeing how she made the Belles crushed the coffee earlier. This has been pretty interesting so far but this manga is highly underrated. I heard it's getting anime soon, so looks like it will gain more fans like Promised Neverland after this.

also, just realised theyve been foreshadowing this all along by mentioning how mary rose and barbara are in the same debutante team, its played off as a joke and we all missed it

Dex-chan lover
this series makes good use that its in color. congrats on to the anime adaptation if that is the case, I adore this series for it's unique design. to see it adapted and in action is the best

@Amazing_Retard Having the same issue with the amount of characters, too many expository explanations about them as opposed to actual relevance and participation in the story.

@thegiantpossum - I thought the same about children generally not surviving the "graduation" to the adult building! We've seen dozens of children and their faces, but less than 10 adults so far and it's been implied this has been going on for a long time. The numbers just don't add up.

Also, I'm guessing Maryrose wants to bring down Grandfather kind of like Kate, but her plan is to destroy the child's building/leave them with no crop of children to harvest? Those ghosts are so aggressive I can't imagine her intent was anything but trying to cause harm to the other kids. Also kinda related to that, does anyone know if we've been told what happens to a shadow if their face dies or can't recover from soot sickness?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapters!!!
I’m so excited about what’s going to happen next, I like realizing how many little hints they’d already laid out for us to find, even the cover with the flowers

Dex-chan lover
Half way point of Kate's explaination, about perfume, makes me realize it's Maryrose. Because of Flower's scent.

I remember vaguely that Emilyko smell flower from Maryrose after Kate finished their 'debut'. It was really a click.

Actually, Nevermind. I came back to check in that particular and there is nothing there. Was that my imagination? But, how the hell did I guess correct, lol?

Also, Aren't they a bit loud for secret meeting? What if they were found out?
The faceless dolls might realize and report to Edward.

Also I'm curious with Maryrose's explanation. Do the morphs/shadows grow polar opposite personality or it's simply their original personality being influenced to complement the living dolls?

Dex-chan lover
@Esasaeriri, the morph only copied the intelligence and physical shape. The personality is shaped by the morph, probably changing with each interaction with the human, just like a child following their parent. Now I'm curious how a morph multiply.

Users who are viewing this thread