Shadows House - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - The Value of Friends

The biggest plot twist in this manga will be if somehow Shadows House is the backstory of the rise of Black Monsters in Kuro, both of them literally deal with the theme of 'black monsters possessing living creatures'

We decide to drop the rest of the volume, no promises but we'll try to catch up by April.
If you want to discuss the series with us here's our server link!
https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

That was exciting. Also the possession ritual was way more horrific than I thought.

That plan was legitimately good, and the action was amazing. I never saw the ol' switcheroo coming. It's sad what is going to happen to Maryrose and Rosemary, but inevitable, and they truly did do some horrible things and made a lot of innocent people suffer. Though I have little sympathy for the Belles, there were quite a few other faces that got soot sickness or injured because of their actions.

Hopefully Kate can gain something from sacrificing Maryrose at least, perhaps the trust of the star bearers.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the anime will not be at this point when it airs. No way it can be. I would have loved seeing the surprise plot twist animated.

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to see them go, but does this mean we can actually see the process of shadows being disposed of?

Dex-chan lover
Sweet arc, agreed that the thinking which goes into the plans and counter-plans is great.

@arashiyamahon
Yeah, I've been wondering to if this at least takes place in the same world. I don't see it as necessarily being some backstory though, or a sequel for that matter. It could just be another time and place completely. It appears darkness morphs are some kind of natural thing in this world, maybe with some relation to other darkness beings. Then the shadows king somehow managed to mimic a person and incarnate. Would be interesting if it was chance or artificial though.

Dex-chan lover
This is power of friendship. But, it's right kind. you know, instead of helping a fight or appear at the last minute or something like that.

Kate in Emilyko's clothes makes her even darker.

Maryrose was my favorite of the side characters from the moment she was introduced. It was a treat seeing her take on a larger role because of that, but now I'm so damn sad at her fate. Hopefully this won't be the end of her.

What if as Edward was so convinced of Maryrose being a dissident, her punishment would be being forced to go through unification? And instead of failing, Maryrose and Rosemary united successfully? That would be too ironic and sad though.

Still wondering how Maryrose found out about unification.

Users who are viewing this thread