Shaman After School - Ch. 11

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LETS FUGGIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THAT DUDE YEAHHHHH HWOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GET FUCKING GET IT AHHHHHHHHHHh

I mean the deities suggested that this situation was because the mc said those things to the nutritionist so she said no when that pervert called her. But if she went would the situation really be better???? Hes a pervert, for what we know he could even rape her, or, in any case, hardly sexually harass her. But what, keep your job is still better? At least now the situation is so serious that she will do something! And, I’m sorry to say that, but proving something like this could be easier that proving a sexual harassment...

@Mar19 👏🏾👏🏾

honestly i don’t understand how the fl doesn’t hate the deities but that’s not the issue i guess. someone take this chef to hell. how the hell is a sexual harasser who’s clearly capable of assault working at a school with teenagers. he’d easily prey on the young girls at this school too if it were as easy as him using his position to prey on soyoon 🤨

It's so hard for me to not hate the dieties...like she's good person, she wants to help

Aggregator gang
Frick the deities and their secrecy, but first let's deal with the chef bastard.

Thank you for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Frick the deities and their secrecy, but first let's deal with the chef bastard.

hmm to be fair- deities, gods, mythical beings aren’t supposed to interfere because of “free will” and such. it’s understandable that they can’t intervene or have their “representative” intervene.

Users who are viewing this thread