Shaman Girl

Just to let you know the author has taken a hiatus there hasnt been anymore chaps since December 2018

Anyone knows the author's other social media to see how are they faring with their hiatus...?

I highly recommend this ! specially for those folks into supernatural/mystical creatures (yokai) etc
If you like Kamisama Kiss you definitely will love this too, it gives off similar vibe and the premise is similar as
they enter a master-servant contract (Accidentally)

There's new chapters. Do they need help with proofreading or something?

I can try.

Woot! Somebody picked it up right when the author came back after like a 4 year haitus!

I read the raws using google lens on my phone lol. Characters and art are great but the author has a problem with an overall plot

For example, we're introduced to this evil human(?) Who basically becomes immortal by like devouring the blood of spirits or some shit. After his initial appearance, we see him offering blood to this old rich human in return for something, clearly setting him up as a major villain... except we don't see him again for that season. Next season, he's seen again having basically tricked the FMC into giving him her blood (through a merchant goblin that offered her an item to let her turn back time which turns out to be a fake) and he revives something that was sealed away with the blood, again setting up something for that season... instead we get a really heartwarming story about a dad who turns into a tiger to try and cure his daughter by killing 100 dogs and feed her their livers lol

we also get these weird tangents that are in the middle of the season about the dog spirit's backstory which also great and touching but its something that would normally be in the intermission between seasons and not like the middle of it and leaving our MC's

definitely still worth a read

Users who are viewing this thread