Shaman King: Red Crimson

Fed-Kun's army
I'm such a huge fan of shaman king and another title is what I've been waiting for. So far so good. I hope it doesn't end on a cliff hanger like Hana. This one is focused on Ren's family and I like Ren most out of all the shamans but the hair still pisses me off haha apparently it got KINDA better with his adult version.

Why do always the next generation in any shounen starts by desecrating the previous one? Iron Maiden Jeanne was by far one of the most resolute characters in the previous SF and now she's willing to abandon her husband and kid and actually kill herself for some random girl.

I was pissed off about that too but then I realized she was just gonna die anyways. triangle guy seems invincible so far. obviously she could have taken everyone else several times over, assuming he didn't stop her, but either way he would just use one of his reality hax cards and kill regardless. it was either die meaninglessly, die meaninglessly after killing a few of his subordinates including a manipulated child, or give the child one small act of mercy and hopefully teach them lesson then die slightly less meaninglessly. It makes sense for person like her to pick the third one.

Just FYI, we at Mankin-Trad have dropped Red Crimson as it has been licensed in the US and UK by Kodansha USA via Comixology. Please support the official release! Thank you!

damn so it's been liscensed but it's literally not available for purchase on comixology wow so awesome.

You know the least they could have done was actually translate Chapter 8 too, just to round out the volume and not leave us on the cliffhanger of "oh fuck it's Ultimo".

Users who are viewing this thread