Shaman King - Vol. 28 Ch. 240 - Getting Used to Hell

Attention: I will slowly be uploading higher quality versions of many SK chapters.
Some of these uploaded in here(such as 240) are not even Mankin-Trad and are labeled incorrectly.

The versions I will be uploading are JPGs since I cannot find source files anywhere for many of these but rest assured the resolution is the full thing at least.

The Trankilo SK chapters especially are a disgrace and I will try to track down HQ versions of the Mankin-Trad scans, but even some of the Mankin-Trad scans uploaded here seem to be some weird earlier inferior ones with way worse translations so I will see what I can do there too.

Tracking old scans is such a mess.

For now enjoy volume 28 240-248.

Please also note: I am not in any way, shape or form affiliated to Mankin-Trad.
As such I painstakingly edited the group for each chapter after each upload to stay on the safe side.

Although there is the Official Kanzenban nowadays(Japanese or English) I believe there is a ton of value in this old version since the Kanzenban release made many artistic changes. As such I am trying to upload the best possible quality scans of some of these old versions I can find.

Let me know if I should slightly rename the titles to differentiate from the previous uploads but as far as I am concerned at least the uploads for 240-248 quite a few of them seem to be done by this Hlucablight group(not Mankin-Trad) and these versions are absolutely horrible. Even some of the already uploaded Mankin-Trad ones by @Lymus from this volume seem to have way worse translation and read like earlier versions compared to the versions I uploaded.

I will also point out that when for example I read chapter 240 of my upload and then switch to the next chapter it takes me to Lymus’ upload of 241 instead of the better version I uploaded which is really annoying. This is due to date and group prioritization sorting.
There is the possibility of reporting these old uploads to take them down to not mess with the better versions I uploaded but I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread