Shaman King - Vol. 30 Ch. 258 - The abnormal Day

Continuing on from yesterday with chapters 240-248, chapters 249-258 are fine so I will upload chapters 258-264 and 267-268 by Mankin-Trad.
The versions of 258-264 and 267-268 by the group Trankilo that were uploaded here by @Lymus are absolutely horrible and I would remove them altogether if it were me.

Anyways, enjoy the better quality chapters.

Some bad news: Was searching for Volume 31(269-277) and could not find full resolution(1400px height) of the Mankin-Trad versions anywhere.
I could only find compressed lower resolution(1172px or so height) on sites like mangafox. I checked many aggregate sites but to no avail.
I only found chapter 269(Namari of the Desert) at full res from this volume. I found it in the same site(readm.org) as the rest of the chapters I recently uploaded.
I actually considered just uploading those mangafox rips for this volume since they would still be far better than these awful Trankilo versions but I know Mangadex doesnt accept sub-optimal uploads so maybe I shouldnt.

The only way those ever get uploaded at full res at this point is if some Mankin-Trad member like Andysislands or something decides to upload them. I just do not get why pretty much all of these were uploaded in the old mangadex site but when the site relaunched they went away and now we are stuck with those awful Trankilo versions.

Users who are viewing this thread