Shameless School - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - The Goddess is Really Detestable

Dex-chan lover
Wait doesn't the description say everyone fucking dies, I waited for the end chapter just to see what the fuck the description is talking about

Translating another Nagai classic is no small feat, thanks for your work! Do you have any other long projects in mind after this?

P.S. Speaking of "Harenchi" spinoffs, Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki was pretty crazy judging by the OVA (even more so than the "modern" one IMO, which also has a translated OVA, though both mangas they were based on are untranslated).

Btw, do you know what's the difference between editions that have different volume counts? Apparently there're also 13 and 12 volume ones (judging by mangaupdates, MAL and other sites).

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Translating another Nagai classic is no small feat, thanks for your work! Do you have any other long projects in mind after this?

P.S. Speaking of "Harenchi" spinoffs, Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki was pretty crazy judging by the OVA (even more so than the "modern" one IMO, which also has a translated OVA, though both mangas they were based on are untranslated).

Btw, do you know what's the difference between editions that have different volume counts? Apparently there're also 13 and 12 volume ones (judging by mangaupdates, MAL and other sites).
You can check my profile for what I'm planning, Next Heisei Harenchi Gakuen, Harenchi Golfer Jubei. And Oira Sukeban.

Why I won't do Koumon Manyuuki for now is because I don't really find it that interesting, I like gags and action more.

The first volume print was 13 volumes but the ebook is only 11. This is because the first print had a punch of additional one-shos that are just loosely related by reused characters. They all are included in the Nagai Go short stories collection (Untranslated of course). Also, the original magazine issues would total 127 chapters (counting also 66.5), Animenewsnetwork is missing 8 at least. you can find a great amount of info here http://www.mazingerz.com/harench/harench.html

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they're degenerates, but they're OUR degenerates. Once again thank you so much for bringing this historic work to the eng readers.

Why I won't do Koumon Manyuuki for now is because I don't really find it that interesting, I like gags and action more.
Hm, I think it kinda had both (at least the OVA), but I'm looking forward to whatever you choose to translate. You have nice taste, there're not many scanlators like you unfortunately

NIB

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the "original" ending before the bearded Godzilla side story; it was a good ride, but I felt like the manga reached its peak in the part 2, and even consider it the true end of Harenchi Gakuen.

Thanks again AndroidLB for your time translating this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread