Shameless School - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Great Riot Brawl

Dex-chan lover
The advertisers seem very chill despite the incident. Seems like they follow the maxim "any publicity is good publicity".
What's more weird is that the girls were suffering before the incident but are now very on board.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I do not understand: why is Juubee not using her ninja skills? Is it because for romantic reasons she wants to be saved?

For a ninja it would have been easy to push the kidnapper out of the window during all the advertising.

Power Uploader
One thing I do not understand: why is Juubee not using her ninja skills? Is it because for romantic reasons she wants to be saved?

For a ninja it would have been easy to push the kidnapper out of the window during all the advertising.
Next chapter will reveal why the girls aren't resisting, not really. Maybe they're just enjoying the attention they're receiving.

Whit these old Nagai's mangas a consistent continuety I'd say is just one of the parts of the overall madness. The characters only act the way the plot needs them for the story to go in the author's set way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread