surender > surrender
Typo on page 126:
pullet > bullet
Typo on page 128:
on it's way. > on its way.
Typo on page 131:
pullets > bullets

Dex-chan lover
Bearded Godzilla calling himself "unmarried" when he's supposedly married to a bigshot actress... Shameless.

Adding to the list of typos:
page 118: do to budget reasons -> due to budget reasons

Marugoshi's fundoshi at 119: For all of your purchases, Marugoshi department store.

There is another chapter left isn't It?
Anyway, thank for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Is there another mangaka out there that can capture this level of comedy, brutality, and perverted-ness in a single chapter? If not, then Go Nagai is in a class all his own. Truly, one of the greats :salute:.

Caught up with the translation so far thanks again for providing! Also man these chapters are really getting long now huh

Contributor
Also man these chapters are really getting long now huh
yeah, these aren't really "chapters" when they're multiple magazine issues combined into one big "chapter". This one was 10 issues. I just have numbered them for easy referencing and the titles actually just say "Chapter of title"

Dex-chan lover
Nagai really laid it all bare here huh. Countering criticism with brutal depictions of warmongering. Its actually fucked that Yamagishi shot his parents.

yeah, these aren't really "chapters" when they're multiple magazine issues combined into one big "chapter". This one was 10 issues. I just have numbered them for easy referencing and the titles actually just say "Chapter of title"
Speaking of the issue covers (at the end), there's 4th and then 6th, did you not manage to find the 5th one?

(same question for the next chapter, you included 1st and 3rd but no 2nd cover issue). Maybe you didn't find them, of course. Just noticed.

Last edited:
Contributor
Speaking of the issue covers (at the end), there's 4th and then 6th, did you not manage to find the 5th one?
Yes. I've included about every cover I've managed to find through searches. There were few that were in so low quality that I didn't bother. Recommend checking this site for some more pictures with a database list of all the issues. http://www.mazingerz.com/magazine/jump.html#JUMP

Users who are viewing this thread