Shamrock and Gold - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Kentucky 5

Dex-chan lover
No hesitation at all, that can be good or bad, but now he shot the wrong person, i wonder how is he going to react. And now i saw something, the manga is completed, i hope the ending was good and not rushed.

Well that proves it, all slave owners are just evil no matter how much they want to correct themselves as doing the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
Came up shooting right away :pepela: Well, ended well for the slave dude. I hope his action wont ptsd'd the owner and now the owner has to turn abusive towards his slaves.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, I was hoping he’d go with them too bad, hope he pops up later (I kinda ship him with Amelia lowkey)

Double-page supporter
I’m glad Ross escaped safely. Thought he was gonna get killed as well just as he crossed the line, got me in the first half with all the hunters and the owner flipping out.

Connor on the other hand… poor guy. Great double page of the shot though.

thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute zero hesitation. Connor saw Emilia tied up and instantly started blasting. No need to think if you are really ready to take a life when your head is completely empty.

Shooting emilia is just about the worst thing Connor could to to himself, I hope it at least results in some character growth so he too can become human

Users who are viewing this thread