Shangri-La Frontier - Vol. 14 Ch. 131 - Viciousness Secretly Lurking and Laughing at the Peace

Dex-chan lover
WHOAAA!!! PENCILGON!!! SHOW THEM HOW IT IS TO BE A VILLAIN!

Dex-chan lover
This strategy only works against hero characters. I wonder if her next opponent (she’d win I guess) will choose a villain to nullify this. And I suppose, turning the field into a splatfest in the process of the clash.

...yep.
she's absolutely enjoying this and that's just the 1st match.
forcing a situation where the hero had to abandon the people they ought to save is cold af,
and one of them is a child plus their parent right from the get go, damn this woman.
can't wait to see what other insane stunt she would pull

Dex-chan lover
You know, there's a reason they made kids immortal in Skyrim. If they didn't then certain players would totally turn it into a child murder simulator.
I think once the novelty is gone people will not kill more childs than other people.
Skyrim made kids immortal because if not some people would create drama and pressure governments to ban the game.

In such a realistic game, I think making the kids immortal would traumatize them. I suppose IRL such a game would simply ban petite people to avoid any possible drama.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, VS.
The event organizers are lucky that the game didn't go for realistic gore mechanics as well or else the audience would've seen those 3 NPCs turn into a red pulp and fly everywhere on-screen.

Contributor
Poor broadcasters forgot to set the content rating high enough

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh, pencilgon is so well done as evil protagonist.

Thank you for the TLs and i hope you guys keep TLs for us plebs not in the US.

Pencilgon, you killed a child!..
AMAZING, Mission complete! That right there, is why you're the best, Pencilgon! The one and only!

Aggregator gang
Btw, Due to the Release of "K Manga" (Kodansha Manga App), The Fan Translate group of this series was force stop

You guy if you want to read the next chapter free, atleast RIP the manga chapter from that such app and put on the Free website (or other piracy websites) like this one or translate again and post on the piracy Websites

Users who are viewing this thread