Shangri-La Frontier

I enjoy this MC. Bird head makes it feel fresh. The fights in just one chapter look great.

Although it kinda feels like it's going in a direction just like all other game manga's, where the MC completes something that no one's ever done before. OP MC stuff. The developers are shooketh.

The art feels great though. And everything else is still great. Looking forward to this, long as there's consistent updates.

Contributor
Ah, it’s another narou adaptation. Guess it got a Kadokawa adaptatio-

Wait, it’s in Weekly Shonen Magazine? You’re telling me that a webnovel adaptation is now in the same magazine as Bakemonogatari and To Your Eternity?

Dex-chan lover
Why can't real MMO's be like these fantasy MMORPG's that the japanese and koreans are always writing about? Instead they're nonstop skinner boxes.

Group Leader
french scantrad_net already at chap3 but nothing on english side? :eek:

Contributor
if you add tag "isekai" then you'll get x10(or more) amount of views...
Art is good, raw release every week, story is interesting atm...

Dex-chan lover
"I'm good at shit games so I'm IMMEDIATELY godly at mainstream games"

Lazy ass way to explain away his skills :\
Could at least say "previous games that taught me the skills to be good at "XXXX" and "YYYY" or "ZZZZ".
Something like "Dark Souls taught me how to time my attacks/parries/blocks/dodges, stamina/spell usage, weapon choice, observe surroundings, etc"
Instead "BeCaUsE sHiTtY gAmEs" ಠ_ಠ

And there's his complaints about spawn/drop rates..... Meanwhile some MMOs needs a few hours+ton of materials to craft uncommon/rare gear......and it has a success/failure chance too
•́ ‿ ,•̀

Dex-chan lover
Yo this is actually pretty good. Admittedly the MC being good at bad games doesn't explain him being good at good ones but whatever, being good at video games in general is a better excuse than cheat powers or just no excuse at all.

Contributor
Licensed by Kodansha. The first volume is due in December, which is record time for a license like this.

Users who are viewing this thread