Share your MDlists!

Share any and every MDlists!

Because there is no search directory for lists. What are some MDlists that you think have good manga.

Link any MDlist or accounts you know that have good MDlists

Last edited:
I love looking at your lists, always go to your recommendations list when I’m looking for something new!

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t really gotten into isekai before, what 3 would you recommend first?
Here's my favorites on the list so far, if you like action:
  • Isekai Samurai
  • Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru
  • Yakuza Reincarnation: Yakuza Princess in Another World

Dex-chan lover
I think it'd be better naming genres because when I saw it I was going to say "just use yuri, loli, incest, crossdressing, genderbending & genderswap tags", but as someone who dislikes isekai I recommend parodies like Isekai Ojisan, Konosuba and The Fed-Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess, all of them pretty different in comparison. Making lists is too much a pain when I have them in my library. OisE lives in Mangadex, so they'll have recommendations of all genres I guess (not like I know). But if you want extreme suggestions, I'm the type to go from iyashikei to all +18.

Here's my favorites on the list so far, if you like action:
  • Isekai Samurai
  • Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru
  • Yakuza Reincarnation: Yakuza Princess in Another World
Took a bit but I have read and caught up to all three and am really enjoying Yakuza Reincarnation, thanks for the recommendations again!

I think it'd be better naming genres because when I saw it I was going to say "just use yuri, loli, incest, crossdressing, genderbending & genderswap tags", but as someone who dislikes isekai I recommend parodies like Isekai Ojisan, Konosuba and The Fed-Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess, all of them pretty different in comparison. Making lists is too much a pain when I have them in my library. OisE lives in Mangadex, so they'll have recommendations of all genres I guess (not like I know). But if you want extreme suggestions, I'm the type to go from iyashikei to all +18.
I see what you mean, what about some iyashikei you recommend. I love anything iyashikei such as Hirayasumi and am always looking for more.

And I really enjoy Zeikin de Katta Hon too, though I'm not sure if that would be in the same genre.

Dex-chan lover
Iyashikei aka Slice of Life comes in many forms, though in my case leans more towards "cute girls (or boys) doing cute things" and close to yuri, but definitely with no romance in between. My favourite picks of all time have been Non Non Biyori, Kiniro Mosaic, Gochiusa, Hanayamata, Konohana Kitan and more recent like Chotto Ippai!, Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku, Futari Escape or Yuru Camp, Super Cub and Dai Shin Yuu (some of them are "coming to age" too). But they can lean towards comedy like Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai, to sports like Swing!!, musical ones like Nadeshiko Doremisora, office workers like New Game!! or work related like Deaimon, idol-like Idol x Idol Story (same author), genderbend as Onimai or crossdressing ones such as My Wife is a Man, Amachin wa Jishou ♂ and more closer to (straight) romance like Senko-san and Aekanaru. For isekai, there's the "I've killed slimes for 300 years and I've become...", RPG Fudou-san, Sousou no Frieren and if it's just fantastical then Urara Meirochou and Chiisana Mori no Oukami-chan. Some of them I could recommend more the anime than the manga (adaptation in some cases), if you're fine with anime then Pon no Michi, Jii-san Baa-san Wakagaeru (it comes from a short chapter manga kind but I think they're doing a good job in the anime) and last but not least Do It Yourself!, original anime that got manga adaptation.
I hope this long list works for you. I excluded the drama ones because it defeats the point of recommending iyashikei, otherwise I'd have included even more such as Sora no Method (anime). Same goes with comedy focused, I'd have added Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun or mixes such as Denki-gai no Honya-san and Houkago no Honya-san.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread