Sharehouse Nile - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Misunderstanding

Group Leader
I'm glad to see another chapter of this, I thought it would be one of those mangas that get one or two translations and you never hear of it again.
Yes! I really enjoy this manga, so it feels nice to give it some love :D .
It's a monthly serialization as well (JP scans are on chapter 9 as of now), so we should be able to catch up.
By the way, If anyone here enjoys this series and wants to help speed up the releases, you can always hit me up (either here or on discord).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's nice seeing someone like Marie Antoinette devour a taco and act like a tsundere critic afterwards. Feels good. We must continue to debase her further into commonality.

Thanks for the translation.

... Oh, shit. Is that why they are called soft tacos and not burritos? Because they're supposed to be eaten like tacos?

Jesus Christ... so this whole time, everyone in my life have just been making small burritos and calling them soft tacos?

Yep, just checked google and that's exactly what has been happening. Good thing Che Guevara was here to help set the record straight for me.

As the scales fall from my eyes, I see that the entire trajectory of my life has been forever shifted by this revelation.

Group Leader
I was actually about to buy the manga imported from Japan and read it in Japanese (I'm partially fluent in it) since there haven't been updates in a long time. I can't even find an online version of this, so I figured it would be too obscure.

I do feel conflicted about the weird cultural mixup of having Che make, er, tacos? Is that an Argentine thing too? I don't believe it is, but I might be wrong. I'm Cuban and have had Mexican stereotypes applied to me by Americans too often to count, so I might be side eyeing that particular tidbit 👀

Dex-chan lover
How they handle Che isn't bad so far lol.

I low key like it.

Though I am not familiar with Chinese Girl. I guess I should go to Wikipedia and read about her.

Dex-chan lover
How they handle Che isn't bad so far lol.

I low key like it.

Though I am not familiar with Chinese Girl. I guess I should go to Wikipedia and read about her.
Fyi: Yang chan, names Yang Yuhuan, she was the highest ranking Imperial consort during Tang Dynasty, and was considered as one of the four beauties of ancient China. Eventually she was forced to hang herself. Thongh in this manga she got all flirty lol

Supporter
my problem with this is that they should be the very past person isekaied in the modern world, not some character who are taken inspiration from them... Marie was executed with all her family, her children too, I don't think that she would be this carefree and the Ché would plant some bombs somewhere in the modern Japan...

Users who are viewing this thread