Sharing romance manga topic

Dex-chan lover
I looking for something to read. i also give some title still leave a good memory for me. Let share together
I will uplate more. Also, I still use Google translation sometime. If i mess somewhere let me know.

Chihaya-san's Fine that Way: Childhood friend trope. it very cute, the ecchi drawing of this author is very nice. their company also fun to enjoy before the progress kick in. something mostly i just feel the a lot of manga childhood friend just like authors use a excuse without development.

Taiyou no Ie : the rival (male one) quite of cliche old shoujo type and then side couple just too fast to get paired. other than that. this is very heartwarming story. something not shoujo cliche.

Machida-kun no Sekai : this also some very damn good progress manga. the character is fresh and interesting. try to let this guy in any harem manga. but this time it will actually make sense

Sankaera As dump as it sound with the meme around about Zombie girlfriend. this manga not actually a fetish build and some gimmick try to be a bit shock. It was a bittersweet story. and if you in your right mind, the wish you will make is for the girl get healed back. The romance is nice. before all the shit get real, the good set up for the couple met like this is not something you see everyday in manga/anime world. Most of the time it was slice of life and not always but you in a heavy mood so it very relax read

14 sai no koi: not sure what to say, hmm, you don't need to wait to long... but most of this list is that as well. basically it sweet. mostly no drama or end well really fast.
One Week Friends Boy try to get close to his crush... to be friend. it lovely. the end only get hint. but i think the ending nailed the solution for the major dynamic of the story :
He just be with her, said thing will be alright, and just that she can feel safe, have the courage to face her memory and the fear called friend.
the ending in anime kinda nonsense

Tasogare: ghost girl friend. this is something give a feeling the same as sankarea. it give of a creepy atmosphere to a... romance story. the set up boy met girl aren't good but alright. the boy just somehow can see her. but the story progress is interesting. the climax is heartbreaking as well. (note: i like the twist changed in the anime more but the end manga give longer explain)

Relife it on the top read here back then the first days. so i don't think need any more word

Users who are viewing this thread