Shark Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Introduction of Shark Girl

Dex-chan lover
i prefered this as chunni series rather than this
but it aint bad so ill continue reading

Dex-chan lover
I love how he immediately finds out her secret identity like any sane person would.

a gigantic tuna is attacking the town.

Made me laugh. I'm liking it and the other. I read this first and then the pre-serialization. I do think the original is the better of the two. I'd love to see them continue the others even if it was just another 10 or so chapters and then give it a happy ending.

Fanservice and giant fish kaijus?!

Wow...

This serialization is a LOT different from the webcomic.

😅

Dex-chan lover
If he actually paid attention to the first aid classes he would've checked her breathing before trying CPR. ^^'

Dex-chan lover
eehhhh
what with this version

its drawn very good, but this whole kaiju is kinda...

I think the author should not have caved in to fundamental suggestion changes. This is not good imo.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the other version a lot more tbh. There is also a lack of a romance tag, and a lack of a romance tag on a serialization of a manga that DID have a romance tag is a red flag for some heavy changes to the plot and stuff.

I could be wrong about all of that, even my own opinion because I've only just read this chapter and I could like the next few a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
The artist certainly got a lot of use out of that shark pantsu up-skirt. I counted at least five uses. It's kind of funny.

Users who are viewing this thread