Shark

Feels like it'll be a generic "coming of age" where a bullied kid gets decently strong. While itll be uninteresting and stereotypical itll probably be enjoyable to all the brain dead lovers of these types of stories ( Im included in that ). The translation is passable at times, and others its a big let down from PMS. Hopefully they'll translate this consistently though.

interesting, judging from the cover page it seems the mc goes to prison or juvenile detention. maybe that's where he meets the mma champion.

I must say when I read the first chapter I believed this would be another manhwa, where the MC is weak and gets bullied for a long time again before he somehow meets the MMA champion but nevermind. I actually liked the plot twist, that he went to prison but I can't wait to see how he turned out after these 3 years. I hope they don't focus on the prison too much because I want the MC to get stronger fast xD Thank you for the new chapters!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually really like this so far. I feel like the rating should be more like a high 7 or low 8 but the beginning is kinda weird imo

Fed-Kun's army
How many chapters is he in juvie for? Also hope that punk ass bitch he stabbed died.

If PMSCANS DROPS SHARK, UNDEROG SCANS WILL BE TAKING IT SO WE CLAIM IT IF ITS DROPPED BY PMSCANS

He will have 3 masters i think i feel like the big guy eill help him and some time after he will meet the girl thst looks like a good fighter...

Usually I avoid anything below an 8 like the plague, but I honestly think this is pretty good. It certainly feels predictable, but there are some elements that I haven't seen anywhere else. I think it's worth a shot.

Double-page supporter
How people are giving this sub 8 is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread