She and Her Ice Cream - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I have seen a few plot points like this where the character is upset over a small container of expensive ice cream. Like what is the price difference between normal ice cream and the expensive kind?

Group Leader
Nice! Hope they have plenty of kids and repopulate Japan.
Upanhso.tk-25.gif

I have seen a few plot points like this where the character is upset over a small container of expensive ice cream. Like what is the price difference between normal ice cream and the expensive kind?
Normal: below $5.
Expensive: over $10.

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaaat?! I clicked on the feed without knowing what it was about, i wasn't expecting a wild and naughty yuri tacos! I loved it~ :meguupog:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that was a short and powerful oneshot! I'll never get tired of a snap cut from "Come in my house" to immediate sex haha

Dex-chan lover
such a wholesome couple making up over a small fight

Dex-chan lover
crazy how this oneshot has a really good facial illustrations compared to author san's serialized work.. but overall this is really a good oneshot.

thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat of a big ice cream consumer. I can get a tub of 2 liters for cheap at 3 bucks and it'll last for a week. Or I can get haagen dazs tubs at 10 bucks for half a liter. It's nice to get the more expensive ones once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread