She Becomes a Tree - Ch. 10

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I would've liked 2 more chapters, but this is fine. 8/10, very satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
What a nice series.
Thank you for translating it!
I'd like it if more series would get out while the getting was good like this did instead of getting real long in the tooth.

Feels like they can have more chapters but then again we did have them being a couple so that`s great too

Dex-chan lover
Really needed a kiss at the end there

YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED WITHOUT A KISS TO SEAL THE DEAL!

Dex-chan lover
Makes you wonder if she gives herself a giant wooden dong to...

Sad that it's so short, but at least it didn't outlive its welcome, like so many other series *cough* One Piece *cough*

This was a good and wholesome burst of Euphoria, and I'm glad it got a happy end. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
stock-photo-gesture-of-hand-showing-penetrating-sex-with-fingers-in-formal-long-sleeved-shirt-isolated-on-white-241313560.jpg
When she put the ring on finger, it symbolizes sex
After that, they had hot steamy photosynthesis

@Memerk there might be a lot of content in the media, but for those old guys in politics it's a different story. I'm still waiting for when adult content doesn't have to be censored anymore. It's completely pointless, you can still pretty much make out everything. In those hentai where it's only a thin line that's almost transparent covering it you can pretty much see it all. Nothing's being censored, it's just there to say they censored it

Users who are viewing this thread