She Brought Up the Friendly Protagonist as a Villain. - Ch. 1

Oh my. Is it just me but the way this was narrated is therapeutic? It was like I was reading a novel instead of a webtoon with illustrations. The mood this manhwa emits is calm. I love how it's starting to be a light and warmth feeling manhwa. And the emperor is a dadyyy. hnggg.

Thank you so much again, A Parody Scans. I think this is a good manhwa. Hart hart. Thank you so much. <3

Group Leader
Ah... he's good father! After all the bad fathers I've read about in the manhwas... 😘

Thanks for the first chapter! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
It must really be December for there to be a good parent in a Princess Isekai webtoon lol. Thank you for the translation!

Lol this father have already read the parenting 101 therefore he is the best candidate for good emperor father next season... Lmao what am I saying...🤣 But I do love this father tho... I'm simping for him right now...😶😶

I absolutely love the art, and the father is what I wholeheartedly believe is the sweetest father so far 🤩

Seems refreshing so far. I stopped reading who made me a princess when Claud was cursed and forgot about his daughter. Story took a turn I was not liking. Looking forward to more from Parody scans. Thank you!😍

Maybe I’m hormonal but it’s chapter one and I’m already crying and simping for awkward cute brunette daddy.
Thank you for picking this up!

Double-page supporter
8e3050af479ba2f6eaa5900d8d167e75.gif

@crexmi
Sorry I’m stupid I thought you were talking about a different series. I confused it with “Beast with Flowers” where her dad is actually genuinely nice

@Applesandoran

you’re good lmaoo i was just rlly confused and offended (sorry if i sounded rude i’m sorry lol
i hope you don’t take it too personally, cos yk cute fictional characters make you fall in love and i’m not an exception (✧≖‿ゝ≖)

im 😭 the dad seems so nice and fl deserves a caring parent after her past life experience. looking forward to future updates!

Users who are viewing this thread