She Brought Up the Friendly Protagonist as a Villain. - Ch. 3

my drawing ability is practically at elementary level but i still want to laugh at that octopus hand of the baby XD

I want more father daughter moments 🥺 I agree with the others though that the pacing is a bit slow. It makes the chapters feel really short because nothing much happened. But then again, its only been 3 chapters. Wondering how the plot is going to develop.

Weren’t those stories quite suspicious? Or maybe I’m just influenced by the plot.

@unime I like the "normal" baby phase too! I love that she's not trying so hard to "grow up." I find it creepy when they start talking full sentences at 10 months and worrying about the world; I think it was Lady Baby. I was forever creeped out by the MC of that manhwa because of that weird adult baby phase. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl and black dragon in the story.
She was just nice and he just wanted to enrich her.
:(

I like how they are showing it how life normally is. No overpowerness just a calming and peaceful baby phase.

I love how the author portrayed MC like a real baby unlike many other kwebtoons

I swear I read the story before, the one about dragon being raised by a human girl, she found an egg and heed it from her abusive family, but I think that dragon could transform into boy

The art is definitely awkward, like when the main was checking the temperature the baby she was holding with her free hand but then uses the hand she’s holding the baby to check her own to compare temperatures, like did you drop the baby or something? The sequences don’t match up with the interactions well and there are movements that are also drawn oddly, the arts great but off and it annoys me a lot.

The sequences the panels and art potrays what’s happening are just really off...

@miss_elune if that was what creeped you out then have you forgotten the fact that when the MC was 5 years old, 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD yes, her brother's friend tried to kiss her and then played it off as a joke? A 13 year old teen towards a fucking child. No I do not remember it wrong.
Hope this one doesn't have those things.

@StellarIceberg I don't really remember because I think I dropped it a couple of chapters after her rebirth because I couldn't adore the adult baby. I can clearly remember the part when she started to speak in full sentences as a baby and it freaked me out so much that I stopped reading. LOL. But because the writer kept on sort of reminding readers that the MC is an adult in a baby's body, I could see how they'd start the love angle early. Doesn't make it less disgusting especially with that kind of age gap.

will never understand the typical ancient people behavior trope of "we want to get rid of danger but don't think revenge will happen" learn to kiss ass, you collective idiots

Dex-chan lover
@miss_elune I kinda understood WHY the MC did that though. If I remember correctly, everything had already flown to shit by the time she was mid to late teens so if she didn't start stupid early she wouldn't be able to pull off the "save everyone" goal. The fact that only horrible people seem to take issue with her extreme precociousness is a bit annoying.

is it just me or did that fairytale feel kinda scary
this poor girl didn't even ask for anything and probably just wanted to live a quiet, simple life with her dragon buddy
maybe it's (his? her?) innate nature but the dragon immediately instated her as ruler and not to mention those creepy black bubbles with the red text, plus that strange expression on the dragon, seems kinda sus to me

Users who are viewing this thread