She Doesn't Know Why She Lives. - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Shopping girls

Dex-chan lover
That's car curse. When I was living with my parents, it was a nightmare to go with them somewhere. The worst of the worst is that you can't hop off the car on the move. And losing undetermined amount of time also was annoying.
If now we plan to meet somewhere together, I go there on my own through public transport. And can go away easily. Fantastically, our relations improved drastically. The only thing left - the constantly try to give me a lift, for a part of way at least. The answer it always absolutely not

Can totally relate. I tend to like to plan out the day's events and for something like shopping I could easily do alone, I'd intend to be home with time to relax after. But when you ride with someone you're inevitably stuck in their schedule and it would feel rude to try and escape or request being taken home early. Or like, just if you finish what you need sooner than they do and don't want to go along after...

I always take my own transportation if possible. Sometimes I just want to leave early, or something might come up to change my plans. That escape route is like a safety net.

Dex-chan lover
I feel you. Have a lot of internal debates when people suggest carpooling. Sometimes you need to have the freedom to feel free to just up and leave whenever you want

Users who are viewing this thread