She Gets Girls Every Day. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The lady at the arcade.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, it's alive! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU KEEP CONTINUING UNTIL THE END!!!! Also man this is too good!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
Heey it's alive, hopefully the next ten years go by fast to get the next release.

Jk love you guys and thanks for the translations <3

Aggregator gang
I was really missing this. Was sure it either got cancelled or completely dropped by all translators.

You have my gratitude.

Dex-chan lover
Yohoo! Thanks for the translation and upload. I missed this cute story. And now it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger I hope the next chapter is nigh-ish. Could this be the girl that captures the heart of the elusive Kasumi-sama?
I hope there will be Iku/Kyouko in future chapters. But since the theme of the story is that all girls fall in love with Kasumi that isn't likely.

Dex-chan lover
Glad this is active! and new girl, I like her very much!! (but I don't know how I feel about the slut queen returning so fast).
No matter how much I enjoy the yuri moments, I'm glad someone finally told her "don't touch me so casually!" because, you know personal space is a thing and she was getting away with it every time with her charm and beauty without realizing it. .. So yeah... for this one, I hope they can really become friends.

Group Leader
So much support for this chapter. In terms of the series we scanlate, which is your favorite?

The manga's already completed, so it should be tagged as completed. Now time to wait an enjoy english tl...

Users who are viewing this thread