She Gets Girls Every Day. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I'm Fine Alone

Dex-chan lover
>Naturally put the other hand on the girl's back, as if about to pull them into a hug/kiss

Smoooooooooth.

Dex-chan lover
The grammar needs serious work. The tenses in particular are all over the place.

God I can't believe they updated this manga, I really missed it, thank you so much for translating it, you're the best

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't get girls every day since this has not been updated in forever.

Glad to see a new chapter for this series, even if it's right into some silly drama; hope it gets resolved into gay cuteness quickly

Thank you for reviving this but like mentioned before the grammar still needs some work. The overall quality is awesome,would be a shame to let it suffer by some minor errors

Dex-chan lover
Grammar is fine
Grammar is totally fine
Grammar is 100% fine

Please, just keep translating this, you are doing god’s work. I had already given up on this manga... After so many time, it’s finally back.

@NightmareWeeb The grammar is absolutely not "100% fine", there are a few sentences that make zero sense, and even when it's understandable, it's super distracting. It doesn't mean they should stop translating, it just means they need an editor.

Dex-chan lover
@Lily yeah, I know. I’m just happy that maybe I will see the end of this manga, it was one of my favorites. Still, if it’s understandable, a meh translation is miles better than no translation whatsoever. Waaaaay better than some troll translations that are just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Another victim. Kasumi-san strikes again.
Thank you for reviving this sweet manga that has been left sadly ignored for too long.

Dex-chan lover
It has been 9 months. Since then I have changed jobs, been homeless, and moved across the country.

It is easier to vote 1/10 and drop than reread, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat
? ??? ????? Wouldn't it be easier to not vote at all and skew the rating? Slow releases shouldn't affect that

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat that's one of the most retarded and idiotic actions I've seen here in MD, the manga itself has no fault over the release schedule and you're blaming one group for the faults of the previous ones... gtfo with that.

It's been many months since I've blocked them; good to see tanukihat is still being stupid, whatever it is they've done or said here.

Users who are viewing this thread