She Gets Girls Every Day. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Four-Hour Miracle

Dex-chan lover
It was clear she was in love with her, but I wasn't expecting the kiss until she asked Sumi-chan to close her eyes.

@Greenperson47 Rina seems to want to put an end to her love of Sumi-chan here, especially given what she says on the plane. That's probably why. Getting to unexpectedly hang out with Sumi-chan for a few hours and kiss her was certainly a nice way to end her first love.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she had confessed she would have secured her place when she comes back. With that goodbye kiss she pretty much gave up.

Dex-chan lover
Was an unexpectedly bittersweet chapter but what I expected even less to ever happen in manga is a kiss like that. Sure surprised me.

Double-page supporter
so you build my hopes up, with the whole "childhood friend who you meat suddenly after long years apart" trope, which i love sooooo much, only to have her leave by the end of the chapter.................

and its like she know she's not coming back any time soon, so the kiss was her giving up

Dex-chan lover
The four-hour miracle, only to be followed by the 80-year bittersweet ending. Q_Q

I hope her next love is fulfilling ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread