She Gets Girls Every Day.

I read the raws , this series is so good , I hope it gets finished faster , its a treat for yuri fluff connoisseurs

Wait I just noticed I got another notice and my not so spoiler get count as spoiler and we now get a spoiler inside a spoiler? And yet the guy I'm replying to didn't get a warning. Why!? @BraveDude8

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@sukoyan Because all he said was that the series was ending, and you put the name of one of the competing love interests outside of the spoiler.

@Bravedude8
Wait, so saying
that a series is axed is fine without spoiler? If not spoiling the end? Since I get a warning at another series just by saying a series got axed lol.
Also I'm properly putting the spoiler inside a spoiler tag, so they should know that its spoiler about kyouko, or should I put the whole thing about in spoiler? In that case you should just put the ones before kyouko in spoiler and not the whole thing, making me misunderstand...

Dex-chan lover
Est-ce que ça serait pas mieux de le fusionner avec la page déjà existante en anglais ?

Fed-Kun's army
This has been appeared on Dynasty-Scans for a long time. I wonder if anyone bother to port it to here? More exactly, is it ok to do so :p

Oh no, this is duplicated.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/title/21139/she-gets-girls-every-day

Dex-chan lover
Someone "snipe" this so the translator will come back and drop 4-5 chapters to try and restake thair claim.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku Who snipe it ? And which group is suposs to come back ? Did the group say they will come back with the chapter or did you make an assumption ? I mean, I don't care who do the manga, as long as someone does it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Chill, it's just a joke. There are a lot of series that will go without updates for months. Then, when some anon picks it up the original group/uploader will suddenly come back and drop several chapters in a row. Claiming that it had been sniped, even though they had gone silent for several months.

Why does it say completed? It's clear that there will be a 3rd volume so it should be ongoing.

Contributor
@TopDev1
It's 'completed' because the Japanese Publication ended at five volumes in October 2019.
今日も女の子を攻略した。(むく/Muku)(2016年10月号 - 2019年10月号)
Status.jpg

Not gonna lie MC is really cute. Big kudos to the artist.
Like REALLY this is the first manga where I'm seeing it, when they say that a character is beautiful and whatnot. And not just all the characters saying it over and over.

It shouldn't be underestimated how tough it is to make THAT contrast show in manga.
To be able to actually draw a realistic but abnormal beauty, that's a real talent.

(You know, in the same style, without making the other characters uglier or untidy looking).
To be fair some chapters show it better, maybe the most chapter 1. It was probably really hard to draw.

Users who are viewing this thread