She Has Become a Distant Existence - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if they meet up at end of school day more often.

So I get she ditched school entirely as idol work, would stop her from attending anyway, but when that finishes, she won't have much skills that cam be applied else where.
I mean with how popular she is, she might become a actor but still can't rely on it entirely.

Point is she should just join his school as basic learning of skills but also means she can walk into school fine and have friends.

Dex-chan lover
I like the TLs Peanut Gallery character development. At first, hating on the male lead during the face reveal cause they couldn't self insert anymore to sympathising with the male lead when he got depressed to now cheering their happiness

Dex-chan lover

So I get she ditched school entirely as idol work, would stop her from attending anyway, but when that finishes, she won't have much skills that cam be applied else where.
I mean with how popular she is, she might become a actor but still can't rely on it entirely.

Point is she should just join his school as basic learning of skills but also means she can walk into school fine and have friends.
Don't need a diploma to be a housewife tho....
JK

Fed-Kun's army
"Of course, I would prioritize Renka" - good, end it there.
"My dearest childhood friend" - nooo, why do you punch yourself in the face...
Exactly, now I'm gonna sob knowing there will be no end to this 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Be happy using the forbidden plap plap technique that is

Dex-chan lover
Why bother being happy, when sadness is around the corner.

Contributor

There's a reason most transition to becoming an actress after, if not a singer in their own right. They have the connections and the talent. Also probably the biggest hurdle to the relationship is her literally being an idol. That's not someone you can date publically.

Users who are viewing this thread