She Is Also Cute Today - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I was never really scared of anything about exams. If I'd studied I owned the damn things, and if I hadn't, well, I knew what was going to happen so it was more of a fatalistic kind of thing.

Well, im already pass of all of the choice so i think the better choice is 2

my greatest worries for me is like not studying enough,, like i still choose to cheat most of the time which kinda sucks

Aggregator gang
not scared, but 5 is annoying as fuck. there was however, a time when the whole class got together with a few students distracting the professor, another taking a picture of my answer sonce im the only one who actually knows what to do and sending it to everyone in class. DURING THE EXAM.

All of the options are pretty bad, but 1) is the worst for me because it's the only one that happened to me.

Imagine taking trigo without a calculator, yikes.

I feel like 2 because at least with the others you still have a chance of getting grade even if it means having to ask the teacher for something to write with

A combination of 2 and 3 is the teacher just Watching as I try to bs the answers. If they're super nice, they'll point me in the right direction, but otherwise, it's just a Stare Of Disappointment. I'd say that's the worst, personally.

In HS I used to never study so was always afraid of tests as a whole.

Those girls talking shit are so annoying. Saying she going to have a lower grade but I'm sure it'd still be above theirs.

Poor Qi Lin is totally going to score better than usual, then get flunked anyway for "cheating" off the guy in front of her.

Option 2 is a nightmare. You did your best to learn as much as you can. But the questions in test are total different from what you learn😰

Dex-chan lover
oh no it's a bitch girl with the best character design. goddamnit i only needed that in Watamote not in this too

Users who are viewing this thread