She Is Also Cute Today - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo, don't drop this series! The webcomics version requires premium gems to read it. If you do that I won't be able to read it. I'm not able to pay for stuff like that. This probably sounds better and has better grammar anyways

Aggregator gang
A GL/yuri series getting licensed is a good thing since there isn't much around already. I keep finding great series that gets axed midway just because not enough people pay to read. It won't be free anymore but that's how artists eat and pay bills. I'm still thankful for the scanlators for introducing this.

Power Uploader
@0ps thanks! i forgot to update the page, thanks for posting the correct link.

the discord link is also on our mangadex page!

@ everyone else, if you make a webcomics account, you can read everything for free for the first 3 days. PLEASE DO SUPPORT THE AUTHOR. it's not very expensive to do so, and this ensure the author will keep making more.

Fed-Kun's army
Getting licensed by webcomics is not a good thing. Half the time their translations aren't that good, they put a big ass watermark in the corner, the image quality isn't really that good, and you have to pay to be able to read most series. Even series that are free you have to dick around with ads to get coins. LINE Webtoon has better quality manhwa/manhua and some by western artists and they're completely free and can be read through a tachiyomi extension if you don't like their app. I won't be able to read this series unless I get a free 2 or 3 day pass in Webcomics by spinning the wheel mini game and I tried 6 times today and only got 20 and 30 coins prizes. So by all means don't let this die on mangadex

thing is webcomics is really annoying...it lacks of GL stories where you cant even enjoy your subscription at its fullest..i supported this comic so i subscribed but i find it a waste since im only in for GL..id rather buy it in print than havin a sub in webcomics,gonna cancel my sub this month now.. webcomics is really terrible to begin with..so greedy..you already subscribed to them yet you need to pay again just to read...lezhin is better i guess..

thank you for updating it here though...

LINE Webtoons have the best system, in my opinion, I can read anywhere, for free and there is a decent way for artists to earn money through it, and they are, trust me... not to mention the incentive for western artists as mentioned here. If you can't afford decent translators while scanlators do a better job, then hire the scanlators but don't expect us to support shit translations or apps. Besides, the way these sites are charging, it may be cheap to read one manhwa/manhua, but many? Nope. As I said, if this good story gets dropped, then so be it.

Group Leader
??? wait why are people acting like it's dropped, you can literally join the discord on browser for free?

anyway yeah I'm not a huge webcomics fan, but it's great that more (chinese) GL is getting licensed, especially since it's hard for GL creators as it is in China... hope Guo Si Te gets a bigger audience now and Chinese platforms will see that GL is marketable after all! I'll keep supporting them on the Chinese website like I did before 🤠

Supporter
is there a qr function for discord server sharing, inputting the url on mobile is so damn annoying i'd rather use the app

Dex-chan lover
@nandemonaiya
Webcomics isn't all bad until you're forced to pay tons for few pages and sometimes the price isn't even funny.
Yeah I am just going to join the DC and call it done.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this webcomics thing is probably not much use to me . . . I don't own a cellphone. Oh well.

Group Leader
@Xaelath I never even got that far because the quality of translation and typesetting in some early chapters is so poor, and I can read the original Chinese anyway... tapas has some of the best CH-EN translations, imho (not a fan of name changes though :/)

Double-page supporter
Webcomics translations are just... terrible, often using completely the wrong words, sentences that make no sense and even sometimes leave a page or two in Chinese. It seems to be making no attempt to improve either. Real shame it was them that picked this one up.

Ah, such a shame. I enjoyed this one too. Good thing I'm in the discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread