she is beautiful - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - the wheels on her car go round and round

MD@Home
Yeahhhhhhh I don't feel like this story is ever gonna pay off. A lot of mystery that feels like it's just being stacked on.
Unfortunately, this indeed seems like the kind of story where the author has an interesting concept, but no clue where to take it or what the answers to the mysteries are. So they just go with whatever seems like a good idea at the moment, and then try to retrofit the plot to fit whatever they came up with.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeahhhhhhh I don't feel like this story is ever gonna pay off. A lot of mystery that feels like it's just being stacked on.
The raw is already at chapter 40 and I'ts actually not that bad, it's already near climax. Author likes to stacks the mystery early and do a mass reveal at later chapter. I won't spoil anything so if any of you are kind of interested with this manga you guys might want to stick around a bit longer. I plan to catch up with the raws so you can expect more mass release chapters for the next few days too.

Fed-Kun's army
Just saw the time travel tag wth
I think they tagged it as time travel because Kurumi actually kinda "time travel" when she wakes up 14 years in the future. It's just not the travel to the past kinda thing we're used to.

Fed-Kun's army
There was no need to snipe this, and it's kinda rude that you don't even plan on continuing.
I plan to catch up with the raws actually. I thought the original group dropped it since it's been months without release. If they plan to continue it then I will stop or both can continue as different group versions.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the warnings up to Chp 40, commentators - but YEESH now my question is "what did y'all do ..."

Then you should start from chapter 1.
That's the ethics.
You are literally on an illegal translation website. If you're going to talk about ethics you shouldn't even be here at all. The last chapter update from the previous translators was from 2 months ago, I don't think its unreasonable at all for someone else to begin uploading chapters after that amount of time has passed.

Anyway, thank you so much for the updates! I've been super curious to see where this series goes, I'm pretty invested in the mysteries and the characters, I hope everything be paid off and this manga will end up sticking the landing. Thank you as well to the previous translation group for starting this series and introducing me to it : )

Fed-Kun's army
You know Mangadex also has rules, right
Which one prevents another group from taking over from where other stopped? Or mentions that groups should only start from the beginning? English is not my first language, but at a quick read through I sure can't find anything about that. And the fact that MangaDex staff has not deleted any "sniped" chapters I've seen on all series I've read leads me to believe that you might be mistaken.

Really, if "sniping" bothers you THAT much, just don't read it and wait for your favourite group. If the group in question acts like a prima-donna and feels offended by that because they "lost the views" or some other possessive notion about a manga THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO, then no big loss. Scanlation is pretty much piracy according to the law in most of the world. no make-believe "ethics" can change that.

Also, pahayuuka4545, don't mind the haters/gatekeepers here. You are doing a great job so far.

Last edited:
Group Leader
You are literally on an illegal translation website. If you're going to talk about ethics you shouldn't even be here at all. The last chapter update from the previous translators was from 2 months ago, I don't think its unreasonable at all for someone else to begin uploading chapters after that amount of time has passed.

Oh come on. Please stop this illegal things talk and something like that. Even hackers and game piracy "the scene" have their own rules and ethics. You are too naive to think that ethics only applies to good things.

I just checked the mangadex rules. It says 2 months inactivity. I'm sorry if i made mistake. But I believe it was 6 months before mangadex down. Mangaupdates also use 6 months for inactivity.

Which one prevents another group from taking over from where other stopped? Or mentions that groups should only start from the beginning? English is not my first language, but at a quick read through I sure can't find anything about that. And the fact that MangaDex staff has not deleted any "sniped" chapters I've seen on all series I've read leads me to believe that you might be mistaken.

Really, if "sniping" bothers you THAT much, just don't read it and wait for your favourite group. If the group in question acts like a prima-donna and feels offended by that because they "lost the views" or some other possessive notion about a manga THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO, then no big loss. Scanlation is pretty much piracy according to the law in most of the world. no make-believe "ethics" can change that.

Also, pahayuuka4545, don't mind the haters/gatekeepers here. You are doing a great job so far.

Hey, why do you sound so mad ?
I don't hate anyone nor I tell pahayuuka4545 to stop.

Rules are needed to prevent dispute between groups. Because that happens often. The options are you start from the beginning and don't rely on other group's work or you contact the related group to get confirmation.

"just don't read it and wait for your favourite group" is not a solution and doesn't solve anything. You can say something like that because you think from reader perspective.

I actually don't want to argue and avoid conflict. So, I hope you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread