she is beautiful - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - high-pitched journey

Dex-chan lover
oh I LIKE her

Also it's really cool that kurumi is going to have info each loop from here on out. Gonna change the dynamic for sure which I'm really excited about

Fed-Kun's army
nice story so far!

although I wish the manga was tagged properly with Girls' Love, since it seems to be the main motivation that drives Kurumi-- the protagonist, and Sayaka (though I'm not sure at this point if it is actually love for Sayaka's case)

seems like the raw is so far ahead so thank you for the release and keep up the good work scanlators!

Dex-chan lover
this is just like a random meta comment but i assume that the reason there isn't a girl's love tag is because kurumi and hikari will never be able to meet each other, which is kinda sad
(unless it's some of the weird japan bullshit of "oh yeah they were in love as children but now that they are adults they mysteriously became straight)

Dex-chan lover
this is just like a random meta comment but i assume that the reason there isn't a girl's love tag is because kurumi and hikari will never be able to meet each other, which is kinda sad
(unless it's some of the weird japan bullshit of "oh yeah they were in love as children but now that they are adults they mysteriously became straight)
Tbh mangadex is also very silly and picky about the gl tag and it could totally be a 'but she had a kid how could she like girls' angle as well :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Also I just reread this chapter and man tatsuno takahide butches REALLY hit different 😭 here and DAMDAM!! both

Dex-chan lover
Casually flashing all that money. I know she doesn't know any better because she's 10 but damn that gonna cause problems

Dex-chan lover
Hey blue archive thigh guy! It's kinda late but thank you for the good work!

Tbh mangadex is also very silly and picky about the gl tag and it could totally be a 'but she had a kid how could she like girls' angle as well :nyoron:
Because getting pregnant via IVF magically makes one straight.... Just think of all those poor couples who are in a state of tragic denial right now... :meguuusad:

But yeah, after the ridiculous tag war over on Harushion's Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro, I tend to expect them to refuse to put the GL tag on pretty much anything. They're super conservative with it, and readers will report a manga using it for the slightest bit of perceived non-GLness. (For context, the "main" pairing of that manga is a straight one, but the secondary pairing is GL, and is a motivating factor for the plot. The author and publisher of the series had the damn thing labeled as GL, and yet somehow it became a tag war with the translator continually arguing for the GL tag and everyone else getting upset and reporting it so it'd get removed because it was ONLY het romance in the early chapters, so obviously that meant the author and publisher were categorizing it wrong actually. Because you know, het romance doesn't exist in GL manga... :nyoron:)

Dex-chan lover
There is also that message Hikari left for Kurumi on the book that Sayaka needs to hide for some reason. I wonder what it could be? Honestly, it feels silly to read Kurumi's feelings for Hikari as anything but romantic. Hikari is still a cipher, though.

Users who are viewing this thread