she is beautiful - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - she is the deputy

Dex-chan lover
Hm, how much power does sayaka really have? unless it's a bluff b/c "I can't cure her memory issues but i can hold 2 bil ppl hostage" sounds like a bluff or so

how much toxic yuri (i know there's tech not a gl tag but mc did have so even without a happy ending i would expect more signs of her showing attraction to other women even if no one acts on it) is this gonna delve into unless it ends up that sayaka's more of a motherly/older sister figure instead

Group Leader
Hm, how much power does sayaka really have? unless it's a bluff b/c "I can't cure her memory issues but i can hold 2 bil ppl hostage" sounds like a bluff or so

how much toxic yuri (i know there's tech not a gl tag but mc did have so even without a happy ending i would expect more signs of her showing attraction to other women even if no one acts on it) is this gonna delve into unless it ends up that sayaka's more of a motherly/older sister figure instead
i assume that the reason she can manipulate the capsules of the 2 billion is because they’re civilians since she explained she can still control those, but it is kinda weird that she has all that power but had to abandon their old hideouts so easily and stuff

Dex-chan lover
i assume that the reason she can manipulate the capsules of the 2 billion is because they’re civilians since she explained she can still control those, but it is kinda weird that she has all that power but had to abandon their old hideouts so easily and stuff
Well, there is the fact that now she is a lethal threat to the very existence of Regis (imagine if the news get a hint that 2 billions of people can die at the snap of the finger of any Regis' upper echelon) so they will absolutely want her dead, no compromises. In addition, now that they now she could do this, they can start working on patching her out of the system, like they are cracking into the other guy's network; this means the moment she tipped her hand she was on a timer, so she waited until she had no other choice and Regis workforce was spread on multiple fronts...

Dex-chan lover
i suppose so , or she just hijacked teh signal of ppl local/in the area as opposed to everyone else, although that seems like a bit extreme versus just saying "this city" but i guess if her 'opponents' are equal it'd be a pain, plus the variant of Kurumi losing her memories each time because she's not psychopathic enough to say, cut off her limbs so she can't run away (man that would be a psych horror oneshot/nightmare to wake up and realize you're paralyzed/an amputee)

Users who are viewing this thread