She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Girlfriend problem solved I guess, unless she gonna be vindictive about his dick "problem" and his dick grabbing friend gets into it as well.

I didn’t know what I expected when I clicked this manga but holy shit I’m invested

the plot thickens im also invested as fuck knssjsjd thanks for the update

Thanks for the chapter (and that shoutout!) <3
I really liked that part where Miura says "Jun", the image of the snapping felt really tangible. But oh man, that was a pretty sad chapter all-around, even that small bit of Ryouhei looking happy for Jun's sake.
As always, looking forward to seeing where we go from here.
(When Mr. Fahrenheit said "what if I'm a middle school girl somewhere", thoughts immediately went to "oh no what if it's Miura", a bit glad to see that wasn't the case though. Also hoping that what he said later isn't a flag.)

Power play detected during Makoto & Jun’s last scenes together. Perhaps a way to hide his jealousy of hearing Jun got a gf?

Also, seeing that “snap” scene for Jun and his expression after was heartbreaking. It was an expression of disgust (at himself), annoyance, disappointment, surprise yet acknowledgement ( like “ahhh I knew it”) at himself for not getting hard.

Mr. Fahrenheit......That character doesn't even have a face and yet my heart goes out to him. That is some writing.

I felt something even though this isn't the type of stuff I usually read. Agreed, it's good writing.

A lot of incest and age imbalance stuff going on here, both with Jun and with Mr. Fahrenheit and his older cousin. I hope it's eventually addressed as messed up and not just treated as a normal facet of gay relationships. Maybe it could be made into a point that because young LGBT people aren't supported and protected by society like they should be, they are more easily isolated and taken advantage of and likelier to engage in risky/unhealthy relationships.

It made me kind of sick hearing that old guy feel so sorry for himself about being a "bat" when it's like, you being gay is not the issue, you're disgusting because you're a pedophile who's lusting after his own son while taking advantage of some other kid.

It really frustrates me to see Jun digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole with Miura, just when I feel angry at him for hurting her the manga reveals he's hurting himself just as much and I feel terrible for both of them. I hope he can be truthful to her eventually and they can be supportive of one another.

Dex-chan lover
You seriously gonna try to fuck a girl after that, it's not that you're gay you are a shit person

Fed-Kun's army
@talltales has got it right

It is shit situation all around.

Jun is hurting himself (self-dismissive in chapter 1) and in order to feel normal (and fit in) he is hurting Muira who might end up with a mistaken sense of low sexual self-esteem after being rejected in bed by her loved one

if he cares about her as a person, she needs to be told the Truth.

The best thing is to be honest with her as honest he is with a stranger on the internet and let her make a choice whether she still wants to be around him or not. It is leap of faith he has to take

she picked up on his reactions under his facade, his reaction to when she said Queen's lead was a homo

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, last chapter left a sour taste and made me question whether to continue reading or not. Glad I stuck around cause this chapter was quite interesting! HIV/AIDS rarely gets mentioned in manga, much less someone dying from it. Though, I do hope Mr. Fahrenheit (as well as the rest of the cast) gets a happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
My eyes hurt 🤧. I would like to see Mr F one day. Just once 🙁.

Users who are viewing this thread