She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Poor mr.Fahrenheit :( he suffer until he couldn't take it anymore.. the letter was automatic send so it was written early. So it means while he was chatting he was thinking of ending his life...😢😢😢

Thank you for the update 🙂

Good God this manga is killing me... I swear I've found myself ugly crying after Ch. 3 and 4 now. Somehow I've a feeling that I'll be dehydrated by the time the final chapter rolls around.

Im not even gay but the line about how the double date dude didnt even even specifically focus on being discriminatory against gay people but was that way because thats how society views gay people in general really resonated with me

Dex-chan lover
i fucking hate mc so much stop beinga piece of shit and tell her already

I crumpled to the floor and started bawling towards the end.

Everything about this chapter hurts. Like the double date dude and his reasoning is basically my family’s view and also why coming out of the closet will never be an option l o l

And I think precisely because of his fear of losing miura or her hating him that’s holding him back from telling her. Rejection hurts. Even more so from someone you’ve come to deem important.

Anyway I’ll be mourning for Mr. Fahrenheit for the next two months or something and as always thank you for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
I can't deal with the emotional rollercoaster of binging these four chapters, this is just TOO. FUCKING. MUCH. 😨

Fed-Kun's army
he need to talk to her and leap of faith that she'd understand

he is dealing with self-loathing, a double life and now someone who used to be support to him is about to kill himself. It is a bit too much for a kid in his teens, sooner or later it is going to break

Dex-chan lover
words are still... are still hurtful. you can say you don't have prejudice but... words mean a lot.
this story has a lot of meaning, my head can't catch up sometimes. the internal struggle is real, at least this story reminds me that theirs different kinda of love/like. life can be extremely complicated with peoples different likes.
its odd that we've commoditize love. I want to cry already but I haven't shed a single tear yet. this really has me on edge.

god that ending hurt. thank you for the chapter!

that aside i know it can be easy to dismiss Jun's actions as being 'an asshole' and the 'solution' seems obvious to some but i hope you can take a moment to have empathy for the perspective being offered. the narrative here is much deeper and complex than 'young gay teenager makes bad decisions' and theres so much the author is doing right in expressing how complicated it can be to be at odds w/ ur identity.. especially, specifically, in a non-western context. i guess it just hits home and it sucks seeing reductive comments like "what a dick!!" about the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@hisokaisatrap this little shit 2 time an innocent girl then try to fuck her after having raw sex that still not sure it make him infect with hiv on top of that still not even tell girl the truth , no piece of shit like this don't deserve any sympathy

Dex-chan lover
If you're homosexual, bisexual or whatever, Don't mind what others tell you, they don't always have the best of ideas when it comes to relationships. Don't let them bother you too much, if your partner is harming you in some ways, take courage to stand up for yourself, you're always allow to call for help when needed.

The ending of the chapter made me sad :(
Thank you sooo much for translating!! Looking forward the next chapter 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

The ending shocked me so much I started crying and now I'm so overwhelmed I have no idea what to do this manga is both amazing and horrifying to me

Users who are viewing this thread