She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Every gosh darn chapter is a direct ATTACK on my HEART this isn't FAIR ;o;
How tf can this manga balance being kinda cute and kinda comedic and also FREAKING DEPRESSING every single time
It's so good thooooo

Fed-Kun's army
Well, just take my heart bcuz I don't need it anymore 😭🤧.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude really need to stop grabbing cock. Is that a thing in Japan for kids? They just grab their friends' dicks and don't let go? Is it like punching your friend in the dick in America?

edit:

God dammit. It was just in the last chapter that I was wishing Mr. Farenheit to be happy. This is absolutely not sugoi.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh no...
Is it too late to hope Mr. Farenheit might still be saved...?

Noooo!! He’s decided to commit suicide? Is it because of his condition or thoughts? Either way I feel bad for MC ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Noooo me fahrenheit.tbh i never thought i would read something like this but i'm trying to understand and open minded. But some scene is hard for me to read but i'm trying my best.

Fed-Kun's army
I like Onoie, I agree with all his statements and regarding the comment under me it might be so... but he doesn't seem dead so I don't think soo? but at the same time, i do

Literally threw my phone away after reading the last line. My half-assed heart wasn’t prepare for this. And I’m sure my shock was nothing compare to MC’s trauma after reading this considering Mr. F is (or was?) the most supportive and relevant character to him.

Contributor
I got a depressed vibe from Mr. Fahrenheit since the beginning... he seemed to be relying on Jun just as much as Jun relied on him, and I feared the worst when he stopped responding after baring his soul completely, almost like a last confession. This development didn't come out of left field but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel like a punch in my chest.

Huh... actually Makoto is waaaaay more trash for just who he is lusting after than the fact he's gay but married straight.

Users who are viewing this thread