She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Life did not needed to end this way. It simply is just running away from problem, in death you may feel regret as well, the best way out is to finish up all regrets and keep on living. No matter how much stress and mockery you're going through. You must keep on living, and fix the problem one by one. The greatest revenge to a bad life is to keep on living.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Onoie, that bastard, he outed him.

Goddamn I want to punch him in the face.

@EnderWin I got you and also think that way too but I wonder what if someone, at some point bear so much burden that they no longer can keep inside, just how can you move on with no one beside you like mc? Bravery and will may sound obvious but not everyone can have till the last point.

Group Leader
I've been reading some of the comments in this manga and.... ~_~

I understand initial frustrations. I've cussed out basically every single character we've seen in this manga at one point or another in my mind (except Mr. F, rip 😭).

I think people are trying to simplify this story too much, however, and flatten it into hero vs. villain, good vs. bad. Every character has done something shitty. Every one of them. They can all also be understood. They are teens in high school. God, I remember being a little shit to people as a teen. Even when I became an adult, I still sometimes did shitty things that hurt people greatly. Got hurt myself. Paid the price for it. Cried. Got back up and learned. Became a better person, ultimately.

This is a painful coming of age tale that focuses on the truly grotesque parts of growing up, especially as an LGBTQIA youth. Jun, in his pain, hurts others, who in turn hurt others as well. Everyone must be responsible for their actions, but this cycle of pain can only be blamed on the erasure and invisibility of lgbtqia people in this particular society. I appreciate how this tale touches, even briefly, on a lot of issues lgbtqia youth grapple with (HIV and predation from adults in addition to discrimination and isolation).

Thanks for the translations, this chapter truly gutted me. I can only hope it goes up from here.

this chapter gave me a throwback to when my best friend of 10 years outed me without my consent. :’) good times. i wanted to do the exact same thing, Jun.

@gwkimmy best commentary ive seen yet. thank you.

Group Leader
@gwkimmy you. I like you. Best reasoning behind this series I've seen yet. Yes nothing is black and white here. People fuck up, they grow. This whole manga is that journey for all the characters 😁.

See you tomorrow I hope for Ch.8!

@gwkimmy totally agree. I was also a bit sad seeing all the people who couldnt tell why Jun was lashing out how he did. Placing any character as a pure bad guy is just missing the point of the story itself.

@EnderWin That's a nice words to say. The problem is that your mind cant simply ignore the surrounding. Especially when you are still in that age.

It might comes easy to you for now, but once you look back at yourself. You will see some part of you that did something ridiculously stupid. That is minding the way others look at you.

We had that moment, once you go pass 20. You start to not give too much damn about it, at the very least it's way better than how it was.

I had that moment too. We are older, but kids are younger. We know that it's stupid but it's just part of of their adolescence and that is so badly normal.

Well i dont know how it feels to be a gay, but at the very least, i know how it feels to have a different feature from your surrounding's, getting treated because of that sure hurt as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread