She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Bru WTH i had a feeling that this chapter would be uploaded and guess what I was right by a delay of 20 seconds

Anyways thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Even tho these manga's ain't my type I like this one and would like to see how this ends.

ty for translating.

Dex-chan lover
I thought my rollercoaster ride ended, turns out there are a few loops left.

Aggregator gang
i don't think that there's a limit to how based jun can get. he jumps out of a window on the third floor of a school, survive, gets his girlfriend who he cheated on to check up on him and re-confirm her love of him, AND THEN CHEATS ON HER AGAIN. btw, jun's mother is goated.

Dex-chan lover
Miura's way too good of a girl. Unfortunately he's gay. If he's bi she's a complete keep.

he just threw himself out of a window, he's not mistaken about being gay you retard mom

Aggregator gang
I want to see the look on Ono's fucking shit stained face when Jun shows up at the ceremony. I hope he lost all of his friends and eats shit.

Fuck Ono.

Pages 30 -31 is meant to be a double-spread. Did the scanlation team split them up on purpose?

Sometimes you need more than just pleasure and fleeting consolation in a relationship. This manga is really good.

well at least there is a tiny sliver of positivity in this chapter, so far this story has conditioned me to grab some tissues before I start reading

Group Leader
@ikarirei69
Nope, not a double spread! I was confused too until I realized it was on an odd page. So when you're flipping the manga, there is a suspense before the second line.

I'm really glad the chapters are being uploaded fairly fast, the suspense of chapter 7 would've killed me.
Also glad to see that Jun's making some more decisions for himself rather than letting himself get swept away by what's comfortable and non-confrontational. Whether or not he can build up the resolve to actually go with it, I'd like to see that.

I swear to the gods, if Jun ends up happily in a hetero relationship, I'm going to be mad. If this turns into a "conversion can happen" manga, after all the things they've nailed so well, I'm going to throw this series out a third story window. Ugh...

I dont think this is a conversion type of manga. I feel like if he does end up with Mairu it's going to be like a soulmate type deal, like he'll love her but not in a sexual or romantic type way but he will love her. Which is sad and is real for some people that are gay, since they never really get to be happy in their relationships in the ways mentioned, he might be happy to extent but never truly happy. I think this manga is just to explore that reality for some people.

This is NOT about conversion... there’s many people like this in the world, I’ve known people like this. It’s been in the series since the beginning if you read it carefully. He IS gay, and experiences sexual attraction to men. But he’s experiencing a romantic attraction for a girl. It’s always been said in the LGBT community that romantic and sexual attraction can be different for a person. We’re all different. Bisexuality also exists. I’ve known of cis men who have only been sexually attracted to women but have fallen in love with a man. And vice versa.

Also remember the part where he said he wanted to have sex with his friend, but that he wouldn’t actually want to “date” him?

This is not conversion or erasure. Let’s not ignore zero friction, or whatever he was talking about before LMAO. Human sexuality, gender, attraction etc is deep and /complicated/ and it’s not all this or that. Whether or not he “ends up” with the girl or not, it’s not a matter of “oh he’s just in a het relationship now...” it’s not black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread